Well since it is Halloween, we thought we would have a little fun and countdown our favorite hockey logos that we feel are the scariest out there. We evaluated logos from the following seven leagues to come up with the ten scariest hockey logos out there.
- Central Hockey League
Top 10 Scariest Hockey Logos
- Calgary Hitmen – WHL – one of the coolest looking logos out there. The Hitmen logo is a cross between Jason Vorhees from Friday the 13th and Jacques Plante.
- Elmira Jackels – ECHL – pretty intense looking jackel if you ask us.
- Nashville Predators – NHL – a sabretooth Tiger? Excellent team name and pretty killer logo. Now if they can just do something about those third jerseys.
- Milwaukee Admirals – AHL – a skeleton Admiral playing hockey? How appropriate.
- Las Vegas Wranglers – ECHL – a very cool spectre-like wrangler looking like he’s ready to hold us up. Great stuff as ECHL teams are rocking their logos.
- Everett Silvertips – WHL – there are many Bruin related teams and logos out there. This one is our favorite.
- Shawinigan Cataractes – QMJHL – as we stated in our top logos of the CHL post this is one badass looking native who is staring right through us.
- San Jose Sharks – NHL – finally another NHL team makes our list. One of the better logos from the NHL we might add.
- Kootenay Ice – WHL – an abominable snowman squeezing a hockey stick? How cool is that?
- Erie Otters – OHL – The Otters make our list simply for having the name “Erie” (see eerie) as part of there logo.
Honorable mentions go to:
- Calgary Flames – NHL
- Florida Panthers – NHL
- London Knights – OHL